The week that passed changed my view on life forever...
Friday..
Eme reunion at Jarelle's. I absolutely enjoyed every part of it. From swimming, to eating [yum] and to watching TV, it seemed that the problems last year were all faced out. The sad thing about this day is that, Tricia started avoiding me for a reason I did not know.
Saturday..
Adelfa had an outing to Enchanted Kingdom. The day before, Dea, Honey and I promised that we won't leave each other at EK. By the time I reached school, where we were supposed to be fetched, Dea and company were arriving as well. I was pretty much excited to have the whole day with Dea and Honey. To my dismay, Dea seemed to be unhappy even though she was the one who started the promise thing. Dea wanted to go back to the dorm because she did not want to be with Honey and me the whole day. Of course, I was pretty weirded out and hated her for that moment.
We had fun at EK. It was my first time to go there and I absolutely loved Rialto most especially. There were conflicts that happened which got into the way of enjoying each other's company. Otherwise it was F-U-N. :D
Sunday...
Wah. Boring day. I wasnt permitted to have an overnight at Sir Martin's. :(
Monday...
As much as possible, I wanted to avoid Dea and Tricia. Ayoko kasing magalit sila. Magalit na sila sa akin basta ako, ayoko makipagaway sa kanila. Nung umaga naglinis lang kami ng En Sci room tas si Dea kinakausap nya ako na iforgive sya. So nakipagusapa ako sa kanya sa grandstand and poof! Misunderstanding lang pala yun. Funny to think na tuwing nagaaway kami ni Dea parang pinagtatawanan lang namin. :D
After lunch we sat near the grandstand... only for us to hear people shouting code names obviously referring to us. It's sh*t and I don't wanna talk about it.
We had a bio dissection afterwards. Nakakaawa yung hito. Awww.. ;)
Tapos nakipagusap kami kay Ate Tin tungkol sa mga tumitira sa amin. She decided to have both sides meet. Kawawa naman ako. Hindi ko akalaing may magsasabing backstabber ako when all I did to him was what happened before pa... [labo.. di ko na ieelaborate... alam nyo naman na yun...] :(
That night, I texted Tricia and we talked about our mistakes and later on decided to have a 'cool-off moment' on being best friends... This was because of the hardships we have been through and somehow need a time away from it... :|
Tuesday...
Truth or Truth sessions. Super weird ng mga tanong... Halos lahat about sa crush stuff... Pero n this day kami ni Kam ang nagbati... :)
Wednesday...
Super happy moments at the grandstand... Si Jape parang talagang gusto nyang magbati na kami na nagawa nya pang lumuhod pero masyado masama yung mga nasabi nya sa akin kaya dinedma ko sya.. Later on that night we reconciled naman pero nakakatakot kasi parang lahat sinisisi nya sa sarili nya na manhid sya and all pero tanggap ko naman yun kasi ganun talaga sya.. and
best friends accept each other for who they really are...
Thursday..
The whole day nandun lang kami sa second floor... Sigh... Saya... ;)
Friday...
Ang saya. Ang kulit ng mga tao andaming kwento, lakas mangokray... Pero nung late hapon nagkaroon ulit ng boy-girl interrogation. Dito namin natututunan yung mga going ons sa isip ng kabilang gender... Weird...
Sobrang dami ng nangyari ngayon... And it is a good thing na naayos na ang mga problema ko bago pa matapos ang school year... Labshyo Adelfa people! :D
! you dont know the real me.