

maRIANNE♥. Senior. MPPA. Pink and Purple. Smallville. Clana.
The OC. Maryan. One Tree Hill. Brucas. Naley. ANTM. Naima. Kahlen. Kim.
Nicole. Nik. Prince of Tennis. Photography. Cellphone. Ixusi. Lip gloss. Pigtails. Closet
poet, geek, dork, emo, senti. Cyber girl. Dog lover. Dreamer. Blogger. Rocker. kabOOsh. Sea Horse.
Sang'gre. Eme o8. Adelfa o8. Li o8. Electron o8. MPPA batch o8. SSC-GS 2004. ♥
Contact me through:
YM: youaremysunshine12
Include your name please. I'm no guesser! >.<
|ada| |aika| |ala| |alyza| |angel| |angelica| |bea| |bianca| |bianca ii| |bubbles| |bubbles ii| |chan2| |chesca| |chesca ii| |dana| |dea| |dean| |diane| |[kuya] don2| |erika| |faye| |fiona| |[ate] frances| |gian| |giselle| |honey| |iel| |janella| |jape| |jarelle| |jc| |jee| |jenn| |[ate] joji| |karen| |kim| |leah| |lhianne| |lissy| |ma'm dacs| |mariz| |meanne| |megan| |nadine| |patty| |prana| |saab| |[ate] shayne| |sir martz| |tricia| | victor|
Fair's finally over. Though I'm not really happy about that since almost all I did was to sum up some of my thoughts on random people. Kinda hard don't you think? Everyone around you wants to have fun and stop being so stressed out and you just sit as if you were enjoying their company while all along you were just analyzing your feelings.
I've been really preoccupied lately. It's just so confusing how something could be so wrong yet so right, so disastrous yet so wonderful, so hurtful yet so beautiful. Something inside on me keeps on cheering me up. No guts no glory. What do I have to lose? Still, nothing has changed.